A first for Chromebooks. With an 8th Gen Intel® Core™ iprocessor, apps load faster, graphics run faster and many tasks can be run simultaneously without lag. Heavy processing tasks like big spreadsheets and video trans-coding can run faster.
Stylist Yet Tough
Strength, durability and stylish good looks are provided through the 100% aluminum chassis. The lightweight material means that it is less likely to be bent, warped or dented than other materials.
Tougher, Smoother Touch
Tapping, swiping, scrolling and zooming are smoother than ever. The Corning® Gorilla® touchpad provides a slicker feel than a regular plastic touchpad, and gives users the confidence that it won’t break.
With a 3:2 aspect ratio display there’s more vertical screen space to read information on. Viewing websites and documents now need less scrolling. With 18% more vertical height than regular 16:9 displays there’s greater length to read on.
Crisp, clear, perfect, visuals are displayed on the QHD screen with a 178° viewing angle. With a high resolution display, movies and TV shows are shown in great clarity, and then share the screen with those around you with the expansive viewing angle.
Fast boot times, ease of use, tough security and a long battery life are some of the advantages of Chrome OS. With a fast boot time you’ll start working quicker; the simplified interface makes it easy to learn; integrated malware protection stops viruses in their tracks; and finally an efficient use of power means you can work all day without your power adapter.
All-day Battery Life
10 hours of battery life goes a long way. With just a single charge, get in a full day’s work with time to spare. The powerful long lasting battery means you don’t have to take the power adapter with you.
One Port, Many Uses
One connector is used for ultra-quick data transfer, video streaming, and battery charging. The reversible USB 3.1 Type-C™ connector is the same at both ends and on both sides, so it’s easy to attach. USB 3.1 is 10 times faster than USB 2.0.
Type With Ease
If you’re a typist who likes to look at your keys, then the gently tilted keyboard will make your life easier. The display angles the keyboard to provide greater visibility of the keys, so you’ll be able to hunt and peck at them with greater speed and accuracy. Don’t fear desktop scratches since the display’s edges have rubber feet to increase stability and prevent damage to any work surface.
• Intel® Core™ i5-8250U (1.6GHz-3.4GHz Turbo/6MB Cache/4 Cores/8 Threads)
• Chrome OS
• 8GB of onboard LPDDR3 Memory
• 64GB eMMC
•Micro SD™ Card Reader
• Intel® UHD Graphics 620
• 13.5″ display with IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology, 2256 x 1504 resolution, high-brightness, LED-backlit TFT LCD with integrated 10-finger touch, support Wacom pen solution.
• 720p HD Camera, excellent for Video Conferencing, Super High Dynamic Range imaging
• High Definition Stereo speakers
• 802.11ac, 2×2 MIMO WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2
• Acer Active Pen (Powered by Wacom EMR™ technology)
• Length: 109.41 mm; diameter: 6.2 x 5.5 mm
• Weight: 3.75 g
• Pen force: 4096 levels
• USB Type-CTM port supporting:
• USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps)
• DisplayPort over USB-C
• USB charging 5/9/15/20 V; 3 A
• DC-in port 20 V; 45 W
• Two USB Type-CTM ports
• USB 3.0 port
• microSDTM Card reader
• 3.5 mm headphone/speaker jack, supporting headsets with built-in microphone
• Sensors Accelerometer
• 3 Cell Li-ion Battery, Up to 10 hours
• USB Type-C 45 W Google PD AC adapter
• 309.5 (W) x 245.8 (D) x 16.95 (H) mm, 1.5kg
• Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
• ENERGY STAR®
• Three years Parts & Labor, Onsite Warranty with One year International Traveler Warranty (ITW)
**Comes with Acer Laptop Backpack & Acer Stylus Pen