Take on complex CAD, animations and simulations and edit them in real-time with the new ConceptD 3 Pro.
Fine tune images with professional precision with its PANTONE® Validated display,100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Delta E <2 color accuracy, 9th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor1 and an NVIDIA® Quadro® T1000.
Designed to Go
With its timeless look, the ConceptD 3 Pro looks great in any workplace – and with its durable design, it easily enables creators to take their work with them on the road. The aluminum metal body also feels cool to the touch while offering up a premium feel.
The Perfect Canvas
Pinpoint Color Accuracy
Professional design work requires professional tools. Accurate color reproduction is ensured with 100% DCI-P3 color gamut and a color accuracy of Delta E <2.
The Power to Create
Easily edit animations or CAD-related projects with the aid of a 9th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor1 and NVIDIA® Quadro® T1000 graphics. Achieve more with up to 32GB of DDR4 memory and up to 1TB of responsive NVMe PCIe SSD in Raid 01 while storing those large files on the included HDD.
Independent Software Vendors (ISV)
To meet the demands of engineers, architects, videographers, cinematographers, 3D animators, AI professionals and many more, a hardware solution that has been tested and certified by Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) is demanded. ConceptD products, in specific model configurations, offer ISV certified hardware in combination with the most recent technologies.
A Full Palette
Get instant access to your user settings with the simple, intuitive ConceptD Palette UI. Adjust your color profile, monitor your system, and change your settings with ease. What’s more, you can adjust your sound settings from the Palette UI.
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Intel® CoreTM i7-9750H processor (12 MB Smart Cache, 2.6 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 4.5 GHz, DDR4)
- NVIDIA® Quadro T1000 with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM, 768 CUDA cores, supporting NVIDIA® CUDATM, PhysXTM, Real-Time Ray
- Tracing, ShadowPlayTMtechnology, GameStreamTM technology, Ansel technology, Highlights technology, GPU BoostTM technology, BatteryBoost
- technology, WhisperMode technology, VR Ready, Game Ready Drivers, Microsoft® DirectX® 12.1 API, Vulkan API, OpenGL 4.6, Shader Model 5.1, GPU direct for Video, NVIDIA® 3D Vision Pro, NVIDIA® Optimus
- 6″ display with IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology, Full HD 1920 x 1080, high-brightness (300 nits) Acer ComfyViewTM LED-backlit TFT LCD, supporting DCI-P3 100%.
- 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4 RAM (8GB x 2, upgradable to 32GB)
- 512GB PCIe SSD (512GB PCIe NVMe SSD x 1, supporting RAID0 Config)
- Waves MaxxAudio® sound technology, featuring MaxxBass®, MaxxVolume®, MaxxDialogTM
- Acer TrueHarmony technology for lower distortion, wider frequency range, headphone-like audio and powerful sound
- Acer HD Webcam, 1280 x 720 resolution with SHDR
- Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 with 2×2 MU-MIMO technology
- KillerTM Ethernet E3000
- Bluetooth® 5.0
- 55 Wh 4-cell Li-ion battery
- Estimated battery life: up to 10 hours (based on MobileMark® 2014 test results)
- 1 x USB Type C port (USB 3.1 Gen1 up to 5 Gbps, DisplayPort over USB-C)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Port with 1 featuring power-off USB charging
- 1 x USB 2.0 Port
- 5mm Headphone/Speaker Jack
- HDMI™ 2.0 port with HDCP support
- 4 (W) x 254.5 (D) x 20.85/23.36 (H) mm
- 2-Year Local Warranty with 1st Year International Travelers Warranty
- Free Acer Backpack