Take your complex CAD, animations and simulations direct to your clients and edit them in real-time with the new ConceptD 5 Pro laptop.
Fine tune images with professional precision with its PANTONE® Validated 4K display with Delta E <22 color accuracy, 100% Adobe® RGB color gamut, a powerful 9th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor1 and up to NVIDIA® Quadro RTX™ 3000 graphics1.
Pinpoint Color Accuracy
Color accuracy is critical for design and the ConceptD 5 Pro doesn’t disappoint with its 4K UHD PANTONE® Validated display. Get faithful color reproduction with a 100% Adobe® RGB color gamut and a color accuracy of Delta E <22.
The Power to Create
Optimized Quiet Cooling
A quiet environment is vital when you’re focusing on an important piece of design. Work in peace with the optimized thermal system with a 4th Gen Aeroblade™ 3D Fan1, which runs at under 40dBA—the equivalent of a library room. Your ConceptD 5 Pro won’t disturb others even when the CPU is running at full capacity to complete a complex piece of work.
Independent Software Vendors (ISV)
To meet the demands of engineers, architects, videographers, cinematographers, 3D animators, AI professionals and many more, a hardware solution that has been tested and certified by Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) is demanded. ConceptD products, in specific model configurations, offer ISV certified hardware in combination with the most recent technologies.
Accomplish more with a full range of ports, including a USB Type-C™ Gen 1 supporting up to 5 Gbps data transfer, USB charging, and DisplayPort over USB-C, and charge offline with one of the USB 3.1 ports. Get online faster with Killer™ Wi-Fi® 6 AX1650 (Gig+ Wi-Fi).
A Full Palette
Get instant access to your user settings with the simple, intuitive ConceptD Palette UI. Adjust your color profile, monitor your system, and change your settings with ease.
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Intel® CoreTM i7-9750H processor (12 MB Smart Cache, 2.6 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 4.5 GHz, DDR4)
- NVIDIA® Quadro T1000 with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM, 768 CUDA cores, supporting NVIDIA® CUDATM, PhysXTM, Real-Time Ray
- Tracing, ShadowPlayTMtechnology, GameStreamTM technology, Ansel technology, Highlights technology, GPU BoostTM technology, BatteryBoost
- technology, WhisperMode technology, VR Ready, Game Ready Drivers, Microsoft® DirectX® 12.1 API, Vulkan API, OpenGL 4.6, Shader Model 5.1, GPU direct for Video, NVIDIA® 3D Vision Pro, NVIDIA® Optimus
- 6″ display with IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology, Ultra HD 3840 x 2160, high-brightness (400nits), Acer ComfyViewTM LED-backlit TFT LCD,
- Acer ColorBlast technology, Pantone® validated, Delta E < 2 16:9 aspect ratio, 100% Adobe RGB color gamut
- 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4 RAM (8GB x 2, upgradable to 32GB)
- 512GB PCIe SSD (512GB PCIe NVMe SSD x 1, supporting RAID0 Config)
- Waves MaxxAudio® sound technology, featuring MaxxBass®, MaxxVolume®, MaxxDialogTM
- Acer TrueHarmony technology for lower distortion, wider frequency range, headphone-like audio and powerful sound
- Acer HD Webcam, 1280 x 720 resolution with SHDR
- Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 with 2×2 MU-MIMO technology
- KillerTM Ethernet E3000
- Bluetooth® 5.0
- 55 Wh 4-cell Li-ion battery
- Estimated battery life: up to 6 hours (based on MobileMark® 2014 test results)
- 1 x USB Type C port (USB 3.1 Gen1 up to 5 Gbps, DisplayPort over USB-C)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Port with 1 featuring power-off USB charging
- 1 x USB 2.0 Port
- 5mm Headphone/Speaker Jack
- HDMI™ 2.0 port with HDCP support
- 4 (W) x 254.15 (D) x 23.14 (H) mm
- 2-Year Local Warranty with 1st Year International Travelers Warranty
- Free Acer Backpack