AutoCAD® is computer-aided design (CAD) software that architects, engineers, and construction professionals rely on to create precise 2D and 3D drawings.
- Draft and edit 2D geometry and 3D models with solids, surfaces, and mesh objects.
- Annotate drawings with text, dimensions, leaders, and tables
- Customize with add-on apps and APIs
Work faster with specialized toolsets
AutoCAD now includes industry-specific features and intelligent objects for architecture, mechanical engineering, electrical design, and more.
- Automate floor plans, sections, and elevations
- Draw piping, ducting, and circuiting quickly with parts libraries
- Auto-generate annotations, layers, schedules, lists, and tables
- Use a rules-driven workflow to accurately enforce industry standards
Work anywhere with included mobile and web apps
AutoCAD mobile app (US site)
View, edit, annotate, and create drawings in the field and on the go from a mobile device.
AutoCAD web app
With no install required, simply log in to view, edit, annotate, and create drawings quickly in your local web browser.
The original AutoCAD 2D and 3D CAD software provides innovative tools for design and documentation.
Adds features for architectural drawing, documentation, and schedules, and for automating drafting tasks.
Adds electrical design features to help you create, modify, and document electrical controls systems.
AutoCad Map 3D
Incorporate GIS topology with AutoCAD so you can use and maintain CAD and GIS data for planning, design, and data management.
Adds a library of standards-based parts and tools to help you create, modify, and document mechanical designs for manufacturing.
Adds features to help you draft, design, and document MEP building systems in an AutoCAD environment.
AutoCad Plant 3D
Adds features to help you produce P&IDs, and then integrate them into a 3D plant design model.
AutoCad Raster Design
Adds raster-to-vector tools to help you convert raster images into DWG™ objects. Edit scanned drawings in a familiar AutoCAD environment.